Thursday 26 February 2009

Did you know?

Well, I knew we were living in exponential times.... that sites, applications and the poulation as a whole grow at a rate that is absolutely impressive, not to say scary. Today I saw a video that left me with an empty feeling. The world is so big, so much is going on; how do we keep track? Do we need a new internet, which is not so wide open as this one? But who do we want to keep track of it and do we really want to go back to gatekeepers and big brothers? I don't. But have a look at this video nonetheless...


Did You Know? from Amybeth on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

21st Century Learning

My photo
Teacher, trainer, Head of IT, mum of three online teens, into social networks, open educational resources and visual learning. Head in the Global Cloud and feet in the Dutch clay.